Welcome to Azima Sacco
We offer a totally new way of borrowing
In 1966, the employees of Delmonte (K) company decided to create a sacco to empower them financially. This sacco was known as Kenya Canners. They came together out of a common need for financial growth. Through the years, the sacco has provided financial services to its members which has seem them grow in many ways. Since then, the sacco has grown to have over 10,000 members.
In 2016, the sacco opened up its doors to the public so that they can enjoy the same growth its members had and continue to have. Today it is known as Azima sacco.
To Be The Leading Sacco in Providing Competitive Financial Products and Services in Kenya.
Mobilizing Resources from Members and Other Partners and Offer Competitive Financial Solutions through Effective Management for Growth and Development.
- Provision of high quality financial services to members so that they can achieve financial independence
- Provide banking services to low and high income earners
- Maximization of income to the benefit of the Sacco members
Our Core Values
- Transparency and Accountability
- Professionalism and Team Work
- Effective Service Delivery
- Corporate Social Responsibility
“Your Growth.Our Commitment”
Azima Plaza Building ,
P.O Box 1124 01000,