Process of Membership
To become a member one needs to fill in a membership application form which is readily available on the website, at the Headquarters and every Society branch countrywide. Admission is done once the members pay a one-off fee of KShs. 400 (four hundred only) and will also be required to buy 600 shares at Kshs.20 each.
Minimum deposit contribution is Ksh. 750.
- Sacco interest rates on both savings and loans are better than those offered by commercial banks.
- Members get educated in financial matters by teaching prudent handling, budgeting and keep track of money
- Savings provide security for future financial needs.
- Savings accumulates funds for use now and after retirement
- High savings will qualify for higher loans.
- High savings will result in high dividends
- High savings will strengthen the society’s lending capacity
- High savings guarantees a member a comfortable retirement